Thursday, December 17, 2009

Memorable


Looking at the calender, i have decided to take my journey on saturday 12/12/09...nice date huh? haha..early at the morning i drive the lousy big "van" go to her house. Yeah, i saw her mum and talked to her. Luckily her dad is not around, if not i will be scare as daddy always have a very serious face. I saw her mum, sister and little brothers, and promised that i will ensure her safety. I told myself i will be the one who responsible for our safety and i must do it well, so early morning, i bring her back to my house.

Same like me, everyone is nervous when u go to ur gf or bf house. A poor attitude sure let his or her parents look down on you. Dear is very good, always smile and be polite, that why my parents said pass. Haha..duno if i go to her house will i get a pass or straight away fail me .... sadddddddddd....

Before i bring her come taiping, i am fully plan with all the schedule, however, i am wrong, totally wrong, i miscalculated that i duno the movie time. So i was totally blank when i have nothing to go to as taiping is such a small and peaceful town. I am so sorry about that dear, i did not bring lot of excitement to you though. Just stay at my house and resting there and talked with my brother. I am so sorry if u did not enjoy that. I will done better next time.

Maybe i had chosen the wrong movie i think, i did not expect so many people will come to see that movie, twilight. In the end, i feel so shy and many things did not dare to do and try. Cuz i scare that she will reject also as there are many peoples around. Haiz...i am so noob...=.= saddddddddddddd............sorry dear...

Well, i fetched her home, in the journey she fall asleep, she is so cute, like a baby, hehe.. when she fall asleep i have a positive and negative mind. The positive one is when she is resting, i can be her guide and bring her home, let her relax and me do the rest. The negative one is i bring too much boring things to her and make her too tired. I am not very good at those things, but i will try...at least dunwan to let u go away from me ...

PS:I love you..jia yeek...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP