Monday, January 4, 2010

27th Dec 2009



This day is my birthday date, last time friends all used handphone to sms people greeting them happy birthday. But now change ad, all use facebook =.=, that mean if u dun have internet that day, u cant see any wishes from ur friends, weird right? lol...unfortunately, that day, my internet broken down, whole day cannot use it. SO got how many people greet me birthday or none at all i also duno. A peaceful day i have. Cuz nobody sms to me. Just some of them. One hands also can count all haha. But thanks to all who greet me, really thank you. I really appreciate ur wishes.

Well, some of my friends do celebrate together with me and cheeyan together as our birthday are close enuff to be celebrate. Old friends talking are so enjoyable although what we do is talking about people bad words. lol we are so cruel and sensitive. Never think of ourselves first before saying people. Haiz, not mature enuff. Well, i did celebrate with my family, they bring me go makan "ho liao", however due to that restaurant have too many customers, we end up with some nonsense dishes as the cheft also busy in cooking ad, so the standard sure lose abit. Abit dissapointed but nvm as long as the family are together.

Well, dear is the first one who wished me happy birthday, haha i remembered last year u said it the last one....naughty plan but it make me happy also lol....this year u are the first one...so surprisingly...thank you...^_^

Here are some pic on birthday of me and chee yan..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP