Friday, March 12, 2010

12th March 2010

Today is friday, i woke up at morning. Today i skip all classes. Too boring for me. So didnt go. Tmr is maths test. I am still slagging around. No Mood to study. No mood to think. Juz wana play game. Recently cant chat nice with her. Duno why, maybe because of far distance relationship. Not like other people, they can see each other everyday, so they can happy dating. For me, i am suck in this. I hope i can crawl over this uni life, and when i start to work maybe i can live together with her. But she told me before she will be stay at her house. So, maybe i think our chance is limited to do that already.

Sigh, i felt quite lost during this semester. Relationship and homework make me dizzy. Why sometimes i do something for her she had no sense at her. And juz said i am busy, sorry cant entertain u. WTF! I No need u to entertain me, a couple is when the other one find u, u should be happy right? Now u think that sms me is entertain me only? If u sms with me not happy at all then what is the point now? Think properly la....swt...sometimes also duno how to explain to her, when wan explain then start quarrel, wth....never giv me a chance to say for myself de meh.......

If the condition remain like this, i think i need to find some way to solve this problem ad...if not happy with me, why dun we juz break and i let u go ad....jian song will suit u more better i think since he so near u and care about u...i am juz a jerk...sien nia...everyday like dunwan dunwan chat, when chat like very pek cek...i dun like this kind of feeling lar...tired...i wan be like lsat time, but i think it is impossible ad...should i let her go? or not? maybe i should.......

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP