Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Assignment

Today ICE test, sigh, damn hard! Duno how to do properly, perform very badly...sob sob...cuz i didnt revising very well though, cant blame other people =.= ....now start to do my dynamic assignment already, blur like hell also, the questions simply giv u some pictures and asked we all to make all the assumption ourselves...what the hell, i am totally blur with it....i try my best to think about the question one, but i think mostly they will end up wrongly...haiz i really have no talent in this science field i also duno why i will choose this course which make me so headache.

This assignment i need to pass up at friday ad, so have to make it fast and done it. If not no time ad....and then next week i have one chemistry test, wow it will be a nice nightmare for me as it is the hardest among all the subjects for me i think. I really beh tahan this chemistry it make my life so complicated LOL. No choice lo who call me want to become chemical engineering =.= . Choose wrong path again so moody =.=lll......

I end up my relationship with jiayeek, my first love. Reason of breaking, because of my small gas, make her no more feeling towards me anymore. I deserved it. Thanks for giving me such a nice memoriez between us, i will remember it always. Anyway, i still love you, Lee Jia Yeek. I hope if got chance we can be together again, but not for this study years ad. I canont giv u what u want. Really, we dun understand each other enuff. I hope God can giv me another chance to chase u when i work. But i wont force u or me to change our target of life cuz of opponent, cuz loving u is let u go for ur freedom and dream, cannot be too selfish. Well, i have to be clear, and one more time, I STILL LOVE LEE JIA YEEK although i am not her boyfriend anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP