Sunday, August 16, 2009

Saturday Night


This weekend i came back home, taiping, the reason is i need to find saksi to sign my ptptn stuff and my parents signature too. At firday, we have 2 tests at UTAR, one is material science, another one is fluid mechanics, as usual, the questions are out from the solution books, so fluid mechanic have no so much worry. Material science the first question abit tricky, if not chee yan, i sure i will keep it blank ad. Although sometime he is irritating and disagreeable person, but still, he had the mind of science, this one i really admire him a lot. However, after the tests, a big rain came, chee yan and me dun have umbrella, kong fai didnt expect it will rain so heavily, so no choice we have to wait until the rain stop then only we can go back, but kong fai phoned his sister, then only he decided to ask his sister come fetch us.

About 800pm only we start our journey to PJ, because kong fai sister wana take her stuff, amazingly, i have a chance to sit at the car and order Mc like the outstation style. Haha, love it. Suddenly, something happened during the journey, my "little brother", wan to piss off ad, quickly inform kong fai sister to stop if see any rest station, it was so released when i let the fluid to flow trough my duct, arrrr....save my life....

Around 1200am only i reached home, after i print out my ptptn stuff, unfortunately, the papers i used was 70gm, ptptn need 80gm, no choice, i have to wait tomorrow to buy some 80gm papers, then only i can print them out. Play some games before i slept....

In the early morning, i waked up, prepare my things, plan go to school, Pn. Ding told me that headmaster is not around before i start my car, so my mum tell me that we can go find the Dr. Hor from MCA, is not the Dato Ho, is the other one, ketua kampung like that, so we went for him, after checking my documents, he asked:"Are u fruit seller's son?" LOL....he knew our family... i thanks him after he teached me how to sign. Then Chee Yan came to my house to print his things, and i went to sleep after that.

That day, i finished my ACAD tutorial 3 and my english presentation speech, that tutorial was damn irritating, however still manage to finish it within one hour, haha, impressive...dear sms me said that she is busy so we didnt chat anything, after that she phone, i heard her sniffing sound, was very terrible, so i decided, to let her sleep earlier, if dun have a good body, what for we have a nice chat only for today but not everyday....i am thinking that, but she seem very angry, i also duno what i done is that wrong? i am just caring for her healthy and she act coldly towards me, i dunwan quarrel cuz she ad sick, i just pretend nthing happen and smile smile went away. It was Saturday night, it was the only night we can have our free time together, and we spoiled it. YES, u can said is me the one who chased u away and asked u to sleep, but do u think u can chat with me with that condition? i just wan u to recover as soon as possible, the H1N1 cases are becoming worst and worst day by day, esecially ur area also, i am worrying about you, coughing, sniffing and fever all are not allow!!!! If u can recover soon, u wan angry me if i chase you to sleep i also wont mind....i just hope dear can understand....

Today morning i wake up at 700am, then ask myself will u remember ur promise yesterday, then i sleep again, but i waked up again, at 745m....i begin to nervous, after that, u didnt phone me, but is me who phone u, u said u forget to turn on alarm, well, u sure are very tired i told myself, is the early morning, i dun wan we end up quarreling again because it is a small issue only.

U at ur house, i at taiping, actually if u wan, just 45 mins i can reached ur house....we are so closed ad...hope u can understand why i am doing all this last night....I Still Love You...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP