Monday, August 10, 2009

Week 11


Today is Monday, going to have 3 tests in this week, Thermodynamic ; Fluid Mechanics ; Material Science. The 3 science subjects gather together and make me suffer. During Saturday and Sunday, i spend my times on games, movie, animation and lastly, some study stuff. Focus on material science since it is the most easy to understand but hard to solve the problems i think. Chemical engineering or i can said all engineering students, sometime really make me laugh, what we studied now is what we so called professional engineering in the future, if you manage to get a good result and performance during your projects. I have 2 friends, one for sure will be withdraw from UTAR because he said he did not belong to this place and this course. Quit is the best choice for him. Another one still in consideration, whatever u made, ur decision will have the supports of mine, this is what a friend can do to you now. Be strong ya.

Tests are coming soon and i don't have the nervous feeling, why? Because i sense no high hope on science and i always do since i studied at secondary school.
Why i choose this course? Because it has a brighter future? Because it can help me earn a lot of money money and MONEY!? Am i really throw my mind and heart into this field, i dun think so. However, soon i realised that, I LOVE I.T. Not It, is I.T. Programming stuff and CAD those things, or whatever things that are practically related to computers, i just have the motivation to study them. Interest is interest, reality is reality, I.T never call for new people but throwing those who nearly professional now. All graduated students from I.T are facing a hard situation in this cruel now. I already choose my course, and i have to walk through it, no matter what.

Yeek falling sick now, i worry about her, because the disease, what we called as H1N1, is spreading violently, and more and more cases start to appear in our country. Saturday night she phoned me, heard her voice i already know that, she is feeling very tired and down. I kept told her that have to take care of herself, not to eat those unhealthy food, not to wet her hair, gave herself more resting time. Maybe i am a bit long winded, but i still wan to say them out, because its my responsibility to take care of you but i cant make it as we seperated.

U are so cute sometimes, haha, cute but still mature, i love that way. Today u send me a picture of yours, you are so beautiful and and always do. Its week 11 now, after 3 more weeks, i will have my final exam, and after that, i will kepy my promises, and come after you. Remember to rest more and recover fast ya, i want you to be happy and good situation always.

Love u, hubby.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP