Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cursing Land


Came back to Prima Setapak, 9-11 Block C. The place i live since i study at here, Setapak, crowded and noisy place. It was so tired to have a 3 hours journey at the car and i am not feeling well, i am sick. Along the journey i slept, sms with yeek, and have my dinner my mum packed for me before i go, then have my medicine, until 1000pm only i reached here. Back to the UTAR life again, so suck and tiring, everytime came back only got one thing in my mind, STUFF....yeah, a lot of stuff waiting me to finish them. No choice, since foundation already like this, Degree cant even imagine it. Its been 2 month i never went home, this time was a special one, i see changes in the relationship between me and my family, duno why, i see all the positive ways, is it good or bad? I like the feeling. However, my mum sickness doesnt seem to have any recovery, i am worried, what is the problem? what is the cure? what is the reason? what is the solution? my family members all struggling to help her, see doctor, relax herself...still resulted in same condition. Hope she will be fine. Cannot drag too long, it will bring more negative effects on my mum.

Father have grown older and older, white hair also coming out. Surprisingly, my mum told me that my daddy has "老花“ which mean "old people short-sighted"...lame i duno how to explain in english, he is working too hard, day by day. Am i capable of helping him to solve some of the house money that need to repay back to the bank after i work. I am still wondering how heavy is the burden. Outsider saw our house will say:"Wow!! Rich guy's son!"...arhh...do u guys ever know the situation behind this tall building? its was hard than u can imagine.

Today i was quite happy because yeek had forgive me, but not totally, i still sense that she is still put that thing in mind. I am trying to find some topic to chat with her by sending her some picture i took during the journey to Setapak, she seem reply me in more natural way, good, this is what i want. We discussed about the future where she want to study... surprisingly, she told me that she had 2 choices, one is Kampar, one is Setapak. I know her style, and i know her family decision too. It will always be Kampar in the end. But she told me that need to wait after she asking information about the advanced diploma at her school first. Actually, i really hope that u will sacrifice a bit come to my side. But i cannot so selfish right? Everyone also know that after advanced diploma u need to go degree, well degree for you only offer in Kampar, who will so stupid come setapak for 2 years and then go kampar again. Again and again, i fail to ask her come to my side. But this time i did not felt so sad, duno why, maybe last time ad learn something from the incident when she told me she need go penang. At first i was like going crazy, cuz i come Kampar just to wait u come study together with me, i give up then go setapak study, and hope u will come again. Now, hahaha....now i figured that it was impossible again.

That why i said:" This place is such a cursing land! FUCK"

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP