Friday, January 22, 2010

22 Jan 2010

Well, on 18th Jan 2010, my uni open for trimester. I had prepare all my things before that day and went back here. Start my new semester again. Same like always, busy lecture and tutorials fill up all my time slot. The worst thing is all the 6 subjects are science subjects, i can imagine all the mathematics , theory, and formulas are waiting me this dumb dumb uni student to memories it. Headache, i don't want to be fail in any one of the subjects here. God bless me please.

Well, i duno what happened to my hand phone. The maxis company send a message to me and said that my JPN no. had error and asked me to phone them for further information. So i did phoned them and surprisingly, they told me that my hand phone no. is not under my name and they will close my hp. line if i didnt change the name to mine before 04/ 02/ 2010. So i phoned my mum and ask her to go to maxis center and settle the things for me. But the officers there told my mum that i canot change it since the name is not belong to me. So i had been force to change my hp. no i think. I think one day or two i will go to buy a new hp. no and register under my name. Why so weird that this no. does not belong to me!? Waste my time and money, somemore i ad get used to this no. ad. Suddenly wan me to change it. SO WEIRD!

Recently dear is having her final exam, well i wish her all the best. Sometimes i miss her and then sms her, but actually i prefer to let her be alone cuz i hope she can focus well and study well. Dunwan to disturb her. But night time dear wish me can find her as she also need some time to rest. I find her and we chat nicely and happily. I saw her blog i can find that dear is really do love about me. I am so happy when i read her blog, and i can know what was happening at her place and what she think about some problems and us. Well i did many stuff that cannot satisfied her, i can change and i hope she can giv me some chance and time too.

Almost reach CNY ad, i will be going back home, i really hope that i can meet up with dear at that time. Miss u~~

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP