Monday, January 4, 2010

3th Jan 2010





Well its new year now, so this saturday i am free and she is free also. I dunwan miss any chances that we can be together as when the time i go back, its will be quite a long time that we cannot meet each others. So i decided again i wan another dating.

This day morning i wake up at 530am, lol i cant sleep well as i always wake up at 400am cuz i need help my dad work. So today as usual i also wake up earlier and play some games. At 7am something i go prepare my things and wan depart ad. Maybe dear is too tired so i sms her that i want to come now, but she didnt reply me, Maybe over slepy? So i dun care i depart myself ad, hope that when i reached there she will be awake lol. But after that i have proved that i was wrong, she just now was bathing not sleeping. I am so silly.

So i reached there and found her new house XD. yeah i did it hahaha. i waited her and after that she fetched me go penang. Wow, i was so comfortable when i sit her car. haha...i duno why the pengajian will failed her so many times when the time she take the exam, but i think that she is good!!!!!! And dun say me hamsap, i found that dear like to wear short skirt, which show out her beutiful legs, OMG i was gonna crazy as dear legs is so pretty XD really one i didnt bluff =.=. I love it lol.....i am very hamsap zzzz

so she did bring me go her hostel, hmm, kinda old there and a bit dirty due to her housemate which is not responsible. Haiz, boys are always like that =.=. all is boys fault, hahahha. well i did not went upstair as there are somebody at there. So we just stay at bottom and i take a look on the surrounding, i can imagine during night it will be terribly scary as there are no light at all =.= since there are so many bangladash there it is dangerous to go outside alone at night...geli~~~

after that we went to gurney shopping and have a nice movie that is chipmonk!!!!!!! LOL it was so cute, however dear also watched before ad, haiz so wasted if we 2 also never watched before sure will be interesting LOL. I regret that i didnt buy a couple sit but sit seperately, dear hands need to be streth only can reach me so painful ... dam me.. i am so stupid....

HOHO, after movie dear bring me go beach, wow it was very nice since there are quite a long time i didt go beach ad!!!!! Well i hugged her waist and walk at the beach then we sit at the sand took some pic, aww i looked dam stupid and ugly in the pic =.= but nvm this is our memory i should appreciate it always LOL. Time goes by, our love are bond stronger. Love u....my wife yeek XD

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP