Monday, January 4, 2010

Penang trip









28th Dec 2009, yeah today we go penang have a one day trip. Early morning 800am i sit jeyson car with cby, bernard and me 4 person, gathered at xin rou house, then we move on to Jawi, which mean is my dear place, Sungai bakap, wow i am so excited LOL. Around 830am we reached there and we go find a restaurant which is famous of "cai kue" and "dang hun" lol, but it is really good taste man, just surrounding have too many flies make the environment a bit dirty. An uncle came to us and make some joke, duno why my friends them all cant get it and remain silence there which make the situation become very cold =.=. So i started to reply to that uncle, luckily i make the things warm again LOL. I am good at old man stuff =.=lll swt.

After that we went to penang bridge and cross over it. We went to Toy muzeum which is very impressive lol. So many toys at there and we have took some nice pictures at there. Hehe i will post it at the top so that u guys can see it and i can share with u all. After that we went to "zi le shi" have asam laksa there, long time i didnt went there and eat the laksa there ad, so very good taste and memorable lol. My friend bernard even finish it within 3 mins. WTF so fast!? Crazy person zzz.

After that our pro kenshiro which is qi sian want to makan penang char kue tiao, so we accompany him to find the stall, after we find it, walao we have to wait until like 1 hr 30 mins to eat a char kue tiao which cost us RM 6.50 !!!!! BUT IT WAS REALLY NICE the best char kue tiao i ever ate LOL.

So after that we went to QueenBay, hoho here is the climax ad, dear said she will come over and find me. But i waited at there for quite a long time and i become very nervous why she haven come yet, its been very late and weird, i begin to worry >.< i scare something happen i keep walking around, finally!!!!!!!! YeS i met her LOL. But unfortunately we have no place to go and keep walking around, so in the end we stood at a stall and stand there for almost 40 mins to make some hanger which have our name in the phone, i wan giv to her my name one, but she rejected it ! at first i was very angry but i try to control and turn my back to her, calm down myself and smile again. Phew it was close that i didnt moody =.=. I nearly burst when she dunwan take the name of mine. But still, it was my birthday presents, thanks dear, i still like it ^_^

SO after that we went to eat together with all my friends, we chat there for like 1 hr then we depart to go home. Before that, i propose that i wan to send her to carpark first, and i bluff her that i have a big gift wan to giv her. So she believe and let me go together with her, at the end we reached the car park but WTF why there is a car waiting her car to move out and wan to park in. So that mean i have a specatator here ad ! DAMN IT! NO CHOIC and i dun care so much ad As that thing is not a shameful thing! I put up my mind and walk straight knee down and "BOOM!" Yeah i did it! i wont said it here but it was the secret between me and my dear yeek.

I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP