Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bloody Hell


Recently i was not feeling well, i always get cough and sniffing. At thursday, i slept late, because friday i plan not going to school since it only one lecture, i did not make a mistake because my friends going there all end up turning back with nothing. The lecturer have MC i think. Haha so lucky. However, i duno why that day my head is very pain and i have a bad sore throat. I keep coughing nonstop. At this time, i am very moody cuz i cant help it much. Person who talk to me will eventually end up in quarreling. That why i hurt my dear. I was so nervous until i said something bad to hurt u just because i did not feel well, what a childish and immature act.

I am going back home at Friday, i wait until kong fai's sister come take us go seven eleven, and i bought my fisherman, a sugar that can relax ur throat. But it does not seem working at all, i still struggling with my throat. I try to sleep, but cannot, my head is getting more pain. I SMS her, i know i have made her angry about me, i always didnt care about her feeling, that why she never sms me back. We quarreled...However she still reply me in the end, she said to me if not i am not feeling well, she wont even care about me. Yeah, of course u no need to care about me since i never care about you, and always hurt u, i do not have the right to said anything thing. I just admit that i am wrong, and i cant save it from ur mind, cuz it ad happened. I stop sms her...cannot continue anymore, need to cool down myself. I reached home, and quickly take 2 panadols, no use, still pain. So my mum decided take me to clinic has a checkup. The doctor was so scare of me and keep asking me where i came and where i live. I said KL. He got shocked too cuz recently got a Malay school there ad closed due to the H1N1. Hopefully i am not one of them. He gave me some medicine on sniffing, coughing and deman. It cost only RM20. So cheap for the market prize now. Now normally minimum also required RM 30.00.

I go bought a mi hun soup, and went to my grandmother house to have a dinner, after i can took my medicine straight away. Ad 2 months and one week i never go home, but my family them never changed, always treat me as good as always. I LOVE MY FAMILY! Everyone are taking care about me, asking me got feeling better or not, so nice of them, i can feel the warmth coming towards me after being so lonely at outside. If i am not coming back this week, i cannot imagine how am i going to survive at there alone as i am falling sick. At middle of the night, i planning to sleep, i never thought that dear will coming to me and asked me my situation. Well, thank you because u still care of me. We have some chat on the phone until my credit run out, at least, we settle half of the problems we faced now. Thank you for still loving me all the way i hurt u so much. I know it was an excuse that i said that i always moody when i have trouble and i will yelling at others people, its time to change, but how? I still have to figured it out myself. And i need you to accompany me all the way to the end. I LOVE U ALL....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP