Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Soul" deep in my heart


A misunderstanding event, create a path for us to meet. The way u grab my shirt at midnight, calling for help, is the start of our life. My dirty mind, makes me know about you. The way to smile and teasing me, i never forget. Once again, tie, u in charge of it. We meet again. U are so amazing. The feeling is so weird, i cannot understand, what is the reason for me to call u and know about u. Starting from words through phone, we never hear each other voice through it. Until one day, peribahasa was the creator of our love. From now on, I am in deep love.

Ur soul was not belong to me. I was happy for a moment, at the time u said u like me. But, not love. At my birthday, i cried, and u are the one who support me with love and care. At the tough moment at SPM, u are the one who give me inertia to push forwards. U never leave me, i never forget. Day by day, my naive had force this relationship to break. My disturbance towards u, resulted in the break in soul between us. The stubbornness of mine, keep me contact with u. Never give up, and always learn things from u. I am not experienced, but, u never rejected me as a good friend. I learn to know u, i learn to understand u, i learn ur life style, i learn ur family, i learn ur pass relationship, and i learn ur weaknesses.

Again and again, thousands times i ask from u, can we joined again. U never answered me. Because u dunwan to hurt me. I never give up, because i know, i do love u always. I wan to realise my promises to you, and i dunwan to hurt you. Until one day, i reached my limit, and i sense no hope on us. I wan pull away. Tears fall down from my heart. Deep into the black hole. A warming hand, come to me. Its you. U pull me up. "Han, i need you." This is the phrase i never forget. U are back....back to me..."You have changed..." Yes, i will changed, to a better one. The mistake i done, u never scream, u never yelled, i appreciate that, i changed my misbehaviour, tears should not drop down again from ur beutiful eyes.

Our relationship stuck at one end, never raise again. It the limit. I told myself, i must see u, no matter what, or not it the end of us. I max my bold, drive the only vehicle, to have a better future with you. My low-self esteem, i dare not to face u, I am ugly, short in height, no body shape, just a small kid, not mature at all, but u never reject me, always do. Give me support and love. I just love to be with u.

That day, the way u hold my hands, the way u hug me, the way u sleep on my shoulder, i never forget and i am confidence, we can be together forever. 3 days, u went for camp, i cant hear u, i cant find u, i cant touch u....i am so lonely...but...i know u sure will come back...and i always believe u...no matter what...

I dun care how many guys are chasing after u at ur own world...u are my darling always...and i believe u do...Yes...sometime we did quarrel...but the way u handle problem, i am totally proud of you. Because of this, we always end up with smile. I will never repeat my mistake again. Because i cannot afford to lost you.




"Jia Yeek, I Love You."

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP