Sunday, July 19, 2009

Daddy


The person who have a special way of teaching me as a good man, is him. Since i am small, i seldom talk to him. Because all my homework stuff, my mum will be the one who take care and always ask the performance of me. The attitude of me at home or outside, also my mum is the one who teached me. Until a certain age, then only i begin to have a close relationship with him. When i was small, i really cannot understand why his mind and mine was so different. Well, when i done something that i think correct, at night, he will suddenly called me go outside the house, and we sit together to have some discussion. We interpret the thing i done just now, then he said out his mind. Sometime i just cannot take it, because it was kinda weird. Even worst, i will ignored it.

Time flies and i growth, i realise that the thing he said was true enuff. At a certain age, i have the desire to have some entertainment, like buying a PS, PS2, computer, internet...etc... Of course, i know that, i wont get it just for free, all is money, so the rules for me to buy those things are work with my father. I get it. And he did his promised. He never asked about my academic stuff, all his care is my attitude and problem solving skills. Although sometime i disagree, but i take it as my new style of do it.

Until one day, duno why i just think that, working as that, need to wake up at 300am, is kinda not fine. I rejected. I dunwan to work, i lie at home, do nthing, playing games, wasting time. All kind of things. If i do, he will jsut said one thing, u are not worth as RM20. After this phrase, i swear, i must go outside find a job, and prove to him, i am worth than a thousand! I found it, hamper things, and i get my salary, RM1000. I go back home, and this is what i get! Kinda childlish, me...

Our relationship was normal, but never quarrel. I respect him. Cuz he is a good daddy. True enuff. But just sometime my inmature attitude spoil all the nice things. I never said:"Daddy i love you." We dun have that culture. Yet, this year, i take the 1st step, call him at Father's Day, wish the first "happy father's day" in my life to him. Amazingly, he is happy, i was shock to see that also, although is just through phone, but i know he sure is happy. I never see daddy will be like that. Kinda unbelievable.

This degree, sure is hard. I have a hard time for a few days, a bit down. He phone me. "Try to relax, if canont, dun force too hard, not worth." Well, I heard this from him. Thanks a lot daddy."No problem, i can do it. Dun worry." I quickly replied him. Before he called me, i still down there. After that, i have no worry at all, it was totally different, for you to motivate me rather than others. U sacrifised for your children, teached us thing in a special way.

And i am proud to have you as my daddy, the words that i cannot speak out, will be written here."I do love you forever."

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP